The safety and well-being of our team members and patients is our top priority. You can expect to see changes in the way we provide care to you and your families as we follow the Mandatory and Recommended Best Practices by Governor Mike DeWine.
- Anyone entering our offices must wear a face mask at all times, remove their gloves, and sanitize hands.
- All patients will be screened at time of check-in. Our registration team will ask each patient the following questions. If the answer is “Yes” to any of the below you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Are you running a fever? Temperature will be taken by our staff.
- Have you had any exposure to anyone with COVID-19?
- Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19? (nausea, diarrhea, upper respiratory, muscle aches and pains)
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you traveled to Mississippi, Alabama, Nevada, Florida, Arizona, Idaho in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you traveled by airplane in the last 2 weeks?
- To stay in compliance with social distancing, no additional family members/friends are permitted to enter the office for an appointment. (Exceptions will be made for individuals requiring assistance due to a disability, patients with dementia, or parents accompanying a child for an appointment.)
Additional Office Safety Measures:
- We have carefully adjusted all doctor’s schedules to ensure we are seeing patients in the most efficient and effective way possible. In order to do this, we are not seeing patients at full capacity and thank you for your patience in scheduling needed appointments.
- Patients arriving more than 10 minutes before their appointment will be asked to wait outside the office until the scheduled appointment time.
- Waiting rooms have been altered to adhere to social distancing.
- Every surface is thoroughly disinfected in between patients, including registration, waiting rooms, exam rooms, equipment, EyeWear Gallery, pens, clipboards, etc…
- Our team members must adhere to strict guidelines in order to serve our patients and co-workers, including: daily screening of health and temperature, wear a mask and shield or goggles, adhere to social distancing, etc